How Can You Get Different Botox Treatment Results to Last Longer?
When it comes to life, aging is just a fact that we have to deal with on a daily basis, no matter what your lifestyle might be. And no matter how great your skincare routine is, the skin is something that will constantly continue to worsen and lose its youthful luster as the years go by. This simply fact has made Botox an extremely common, household name and something that individuals, both males and females, regardless of age have begun administering Botox injectables in multiple forms – from conventional injections, and the Botox Lip Flip, to underarm shots to prevent sweating and much more. however, some individuals have different reactions to Botox than others – one common complaint is that for some, it lasts far longer than for others forcing them to opt for other injectable methods Restylane or the Voluma filler, Hyaluronic Acid based dermal fillers that treat wrinkles and lines differently than Botox. But what if there were ways you could extend the length of your Botox treatment results? In this article we will explore some different methods to extend your Botox results, according to the team at Alluring Image Medical Spa.
How Do Different Methods of Botox Treatment Work?
Before we delve any deeper into things, we must first understand how exactly Botox actually works. It is also important to understand that the different method by which we might use Botox have an effect on things like the time by which our results stay at their peak. Botox reduces dynamic wrinkles but not ones caused by UV damage or gravity. Toxins from Clostridium botulinum is injected in minute amounts to block signals from nerves and cause paralysis. Botox only lasts for about 3 to 12 months depending on individuals. When it comes to the use of Botox cost is also a concern, as it is often quite a bit more costly than dermal fillers, therefore patients would like to achieve their maximum results, to get their money’s worth. Another method of Botox use is known as the Botox Lip Flip, which is a quick, nonsurgical cosmetic procedure during which a medical professional uses a small amount of Botox to make your upper lip look fuller.It is a procedure that lasts about 10 to 20 minutes. It involves the injection of Botox into your Cupid’s bow, which is the middle of your upper lip, and into the corners of your mouth.The injection temporarily relaxes the muscles around your lip. This causes the part of your upper lip that’s inside your mouth to “flip” upward and outward, giving your lip a fuller appearance. The combination of Botox and something like the Voluma filler are becoming more and more common as both are able to interact with your wrinkles in different ways and don’t interfere with one another.
Can We Make Botox Last Longer?
Botox is not permanent because new nerve endings grow to stimulate muscle movement again. There are many uncontrollable factors determine how long they last. Such include variability in an individual’s metabolism and immune response. However, according to the team at Alluring Image, however, there are some simple ways to prolong the results of Botox, including:
· Using Sunscreen:Sun damage can cause premature wrinkles. Drink sufficient fluids and protect your skin with a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
· Eating a Well-Balanced, Nutritious Diet:Avoid highly processed foods and eat a balanced diet. Fresh fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants great for skin health.
· Try to Curb Stress:Stress accelerates aging signs. Incorporate stress-relieving activities such as yoga and meditation to relax.
· Stay Hydrated:A lack of elasticity in dry skin means more wrinkles. Keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.
· Proper Skincare:A religious skincare routine is the holy-grail to healthy skin. Incorporate skincare methods like a weeklychemical peeland collagen to speed up cell regeneration for a more youthful tone. A chemical peel can help to remove outer layers of dead skin, and unwanted toxins that can interfere with the work that Botox does on the inner action layers of the skin.
In addition, to such treatments like the addition of dermal fillers, and a weekly or monthly chemical peel, using certain topical treatment products can help quite a bit as well. Some of the best products include: Peptides, specifically hexapeptides and collagen boosting ingredients, specifically hyaluronic acid and retinol. For more information on Botox and more, be sure to contact Alluring Image Medical Spa today.