Liquid Rhinoplasty Versus a Surgical Rhinoplasty
In the world of aesthetic enhancement medicine, we have seen one of the largest and most exponential rises in popularity in recent memory. While in years past, cosmetic medicine was seen almost exclusively as being for the ultra-rich and even for celebrities, as recent innovations in the field have occurred, more and more normal, everyday individuals are able to have procedures than ever before. According to the team at Alluring Image, the best medical spa Delray Beach has to offer, in the early years, the vast majority of such procedures were almost exclusively surgical and as a result, for a patient to improve their appearance in some way, they would be forced to undergo some form of surgical enhancement, and having to go under the knife, and deal with everything else that comes along with surgery. This means having a much longer recovery period, a far more painful recovery, and much more. however, with the recent innovations over the past decade plus, a lot of the procedures that were only done surgically, can now be done using minimally invasive or noninvasive methods. One of the best examples of this is the liquid nose job or the liquid rhinoplasty. The traditional rhinoplasty procedure is a surgical method by which an individual can improve the size, shape and even the function of their nose, through some type of surgery. And while this procedure is proven to be quite effective, many individuals are still looking for other ways to improve and reshape their nose, without having to undergo actual surgery. This is where liquid rhinoplasty comes in. It still smooths out bumps and contours the nose, but it’s temporary and has very little recovery time. In this article, we will explore the differences between the two procedures.
What is the Liquid Nose Job?
Whether you want to call is a nose job or a liquid rhinoplasty, this is a nonsurgical take on the traditional rhinoplasty, designed for patients who may not be ready to fully go under the knife just yet. The fact is that while the traditional rhinoplasty is certainly more effective, and is permanent, considering that its actually surgical, the liquid nose job offers quite a few of the same benefits just not as permanent. It’s used to temporarily address issues like a dorsal hump (small bump), a drooping nasal tip, and asymmetry.With this procedure, a surgeon injects fillers into a patient’s nose to improve the contours and reshape it. This is usually done with hyaluronic acid (HA), the same type of filler commonly used in cheek and lip fillers.Over the years, HA has gained a reputation for being safe, effective, and a good alternative to surgery. Juvéderm and Restylane are popular HA brands. According to the team at the best medical spa Delray Beach has to offer, Alluring Image, and certain studies done comparing the two procedures, they have found that HA gel was able to fix nasal issues that traditional rhinoplasty couldn’t address. It was also shown to correct minor post-rhinoplasty issues.
Benefits of the Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty
When it comes to the liquid rhinoplasty, there are a number of different benefits a patient can achieve without the need for actual surgical intervention. Some of the most common benefits or pros of the liquid nose job include:
· The Speed: The liquid nose job can be done extremely quickly, and seeing as it doesn’t require actual surgery, many patients are able to get in and out in under 30 minutes, whereas the traditional rhinoplasty might take them over 4 hours.
· Fast Results: Another amazing benefit of this nonsurgical rhinoplasty is that it can provide patients with their results almost immediately, with minimal amount of recovery time. While you can even return to work the same day, you can also begin to see your results right away and they will improve as any swelling goes down.
· More Control: The fact is that according to Alluring Image, the best medical spa Delray Beach has in practice, you are awake throughout the procedure, therefore you can make different requests, and see what’s happening throughout, and because HA is used, its even reversible, using a substance known as hyaluronidase to dissolve the filler.
Pros of the Traditional Rhinoplasty
While the liquid nose job has certainly become more and more popular, the traditional rhinoplasty is still a favorite for some patients who are ready for surgery and know what they want is to be permanent. Some of these benefits of the procedure include:
· Often done in conjunction with other facial surgeries, for a total facial reconstruction or makeover.
· The results are permanent, and this is ideal for patients who know exactly what they want out of the procedure.
· The surgical variation of this procedure isn’t just a cosmetic procedure, but it can also help improve functional issues of the nose, and certain breathing problems an individual might be suffering from.
For more information on the nonsurgical rhinoplasty, be sure to contact Alluring Image today.