As your trusted medical spa, we are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, staff, and community while maintaining the highest quality of care. We are actively monitoring the Covid-19 situation and staying up to date on the latest procedures that best ensure the safety for all.
In accordance with the latest recommendations from the CDC and the Florida Department of Health, we ask that you reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well.
- We ask anyone entering our facility to arrive alone to your appointment unless you require a companion for medical safety assistance and to wear a face covering (mask or cloth covering) that covers your nose and mouth.
- Upon arrival, we will take your temperature with a non-contact forehead thermometer. The CDC defines a fever at 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher. If you have a fever, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Our facility is set up to maintain appropriate social distancing in all common areas. Our staff will either escort you directly into your treatment room when you arrive or will take you to a designated safe waiting area.
- Our administrative staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- In the treatment room, you will be attended to by our medical staff, who will be wearing masks/face masks and medical gloves.
- Thorough disinfection of treatment rooms between each patient using approved medical-grade disinfecting agents
- Disinfection of all public surfaces and common areas in-between patients using medical-grade disinfecting agents
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of facility nightly by a professional cleaning service
- Hand sanitizer stations at the entrance, at check-in, check-out, near all workstations, in bathrooms, and in all treatment rooms.
- Screening of all staff members prior to every work shift
We look forward to seeing you!